- The lessons are taught by people that are experts in the field that they are teaching, so students receive the best education.
- The lessons are usually around 20-25 minutes long, so this forces the teachers to only teach students the most valuable pieces of information about a particular subject.
- The lessons provide visual and audio learning in case a student is more inclined towards either form of learning.
- At the end of every non-math lesson, there are links to websites that go more in-depth on the subject matter in case students want to learn more about the subject or the student did not understand some parts of the lesson.
- The Curriculum allows me to have the freedom to complete any assignment whenever I want to do it.
If anyone is interested in learning more about the curriculum, here is a link to 26 reasons why a parent should sign their child up.